These days, I rarely sling buttery soft leather bags I used to grow a collection of.
Instead, my ‘IT bag’ is a machine-washable ju-ju-be diaper bag (gifted from the SIL) which doubles up as my everyday bag simply because it’s so lightweight, functional and combos up well with babies’ (psst: no needing to be upset that little fella’s splatter from lunch might permanently stain the bag since a wipe is all it takes to get it back to stain-free status).
I get nagged by the Bo whenever he volunteers to help me pack the bag on some weekends. On how messy I am. On how many nonsensical, unnecessary stuff is in there. But really, take a look..it’s not THAT bad, ain’t it?
In random order:
1. Ju-ju-be Be All messenger diaper bag + diaper changing pad
2. Owl printed wet bag to contain diapers, diaper cream, a hanky, extra clothes for the little fella
3. Socks for the impromptu visits to indoor playgrounds/play gyms which happens ever so often
4. Pacifier clip & cover – with a missing pacifier. I’ve trying to wean him off these days (to no success yet) and so I just couldn’t be bothered to remove these items out.
6. 7-yr old Coach keypouch. Love how it can contain a bunch of keys nicely without bulging.
7. Pack of tissue. Not for choping seats of course. But good to have, just in case you suddenly noticed that the toilet roll holder next to you in a public toilet is…empty.
8. Container of the little man’s snacks. A must-have.
9. Breath spray, so that I can indulge in my garlicky chicken rice whenever I like without worrying that the person I talk to next is going to faint from holding his/her’s breath.
10. Burt’s Bee lip balm for my easily chapped lips.
11. Ezlink card for public transportation needs
12. YSL card holder gift from the Bo for my ever-growing stash of membership cards since becoming a mom. Why can’t retailers just tag our memberships to our mobile or ID numbers instead.
13. BabyGanics Foaming Hand Sanitizier, because other moms would give me cold stares if I didn’t sanitize my hands each time before carrying baby. Okay, I’m joking. This was one of the products that was highly recommended and it was really cheap buying in bulk at iHerb.com (I still have my stash from my previous purchase during 2nd trimester).
14. A BV Spring edition wallet which was a wedding anniversary gift from the Bo 4 years ago.
linking up with